Things I Write

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Today Was a Good Day Because I Made it So

My parking meter is about to be up...AH!!

But hear this--

  • I have a volunteering gig with Generation Schools Network
  • I talked with their volunteer coordinator about the non-profits in the area
  • I applied for two jobs today at:
    • Denver Public Library 
    • Alliance for Suicide Prevention
  • Someone contacted me about voice lessons!!
  • My business cards are shipped and on their way
  • I have a meeting with a gluten free bakery owner in Denver next Thursday
  • I received an informational packet about being a Friends for Youth mentor
  • The liquor store down the street is trying to order my favorite gluten free beer for me
  • I ate bacon for breakfast

I don't think today could have been any more successful...unless of course I got a job on top of all this. Then maybe it would be better. But even so-- look at that! From tears to this. 

Boy oh boy am I looking forward to some consistency in my days. Soon soon soon...

Cheers to tomorrow being better than today!




Also, my [not so baby] brother is feeling better AND my parents are coming out to Denver this weekend. I'm ecstatic. I LOVE AND MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH. MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment