Things I Write

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Snow Day 2016.

Today is March 23, 2016 and it is expected to snow anywhere between 5 and 8 inches in Denver, CO. This is the first Denver Public Schools snow day that I don't work at Downpours in the morning so (HAPPY DAY!) I have a full and random day off.

But wait.

Why do I have off this fine Wednesday morning when I have been working every other Wednesday morning for the past month? Oh yes, that's right, I remember now:

I [was supposed to] have a job interview.

Cancelled.

The struggle is real.

Fingers crossed we will be able to get it rescheduled because I really really want it! I'll just keep it at that for now.

If you're in Colorado and experiencing this storm that is rolling through...be safe! I will be hermit-ing because I'm a California girl that is terrified of driving in any weather that isn't sunny and 70 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment