Things I Write

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Why I Haven't Been Posting...

QUICK UPDATE (seriously quick):

Why hello there, February. Back way in the day during Team Leader Training, campus staff dropped some wisdom on us young, hopeful Team Leaders. They said "Every team goes through a funk in February". As a Team Leader who remembered this ominous advice, I thought I would be completely prepared...

I thought wrong!!

For about the zillionth time this year, I have re-discovered that I am not always right. Hard life, right? Luckily, this time around, I'm not scared. The most horrifying part of change is the unknown. So as a Team Leader, I just have to make the unknown known. 

With this wonderful learned knowledge from last SPIKE, I have been able to apply it to this current SPIKE. And thank goodness. Yes, I'm tired, stressed, scared, hopeless (at times), stressed, busy, and tired and tired and tired...but at least I know how to handle the situation this time around. I'm not running away. I'm talking about things I am terrified of hearing...but I'm doing it. I am doing it. I'm crying a lot, sleeping little, and feeling a bit like a balloon that is about to explode...but I'm surviving. And I know the storm can only last so long...

The monthly update will hopefully be coming to you this weekend. I can't wait to relax and write...and relax some more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment