Things I Write

Monday, July 7, 2014

Fort Collins today, Denver again tomorrow

Doug and I are currently posted up in this awesome unfurnished, about-to-get-moved-out-of apartment, we're well fed, and we're ready to take tomorrow by storm. 

We're going into the city to drop resumes off at downtown bars, restaurants, and coffee shops to work on some temporary income. We plan on setting up some walk throughs at houses and apartments we find online or even on foot, and we're gunna generally be poking our heads around the area to see what's happening and what's not. 

Not going to lie--I'm nervous as all hell. We have a lot to do and very little time to do it in. Ideally, I'd like to have a job (temporary or otherwise), a place to live, and/or a set date for both those things by one week from today. 

Please oh please wish all of us luck. I'm convinced we might need it... 

Talk soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment