Things I Write

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The Colorado Compromise

Not gunna lie--wrote a whole post and it got deleted. I'm pretty upset. Unfortunately it will be taken out on my blog and it's readers. This post will not be nearly as insightful or beautifully written as the post lost in cyber space-- I'm sorry to you all. 

Anyway, quick update:

Went into Denver today and checked out a BUNCH of apartment complexes. We realized we all need to compromise on price, location, and space. This process will be and already is a test of patience, perseverance, and luck...quite honestly. 

Watched the Germany v. Brazil game at a bar with wifi to increase productivity and happiness levels...only one of those goals was realized in that activity...

Plan for tomorrow: stay in Fort Collins doing research, job apps, apartment complex/house calls, and hopefully some form of exercise until we go to an Open House in the early evening. Luckily we all (Doug, Alex, and I) will be able to attend together :) 


Quirks of today: the lovely home we're staying at only has a bath...that incorporated a whole new kind of struggle in my day...


No comments:

Post a Comment