Things I Write

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Things are Looking Up

Alright people, check this out:

I have an interview with a marketing company in Denver tomorrow at 3:15pm. I have another place calling me tomorrow to set up an interview. And I will be dropping my resume off for this cool Event Account Manager position tomorrow right in the heart of downtown Denver. 

AND...
Drum roll please...


We are the front runners for a place in Highlands Denver area!! 
It is tiny as hell...but it is in budget, it is close-ish (though not as close as I had originally hoped) to downtown, and there are three [super extra tiny] bedrooms. The fact that we found anything even remotely in those categories is a miracle. Please keep your fingers crossed, send us good vibes, pray for us...whatever it is that you do...for us to get this place!! Having a place to call home will be a huge weight off all our shoulders...

After Alex, Doug, and I all visited the Open House together, we went to a local coffee and wine bar, the boys drank a bit while we drafted an email to our hopefully future landlord, and we had the chance to relax and laugh a bit together. Everything has been very tense simply because there are so many unknowns...having just one "known" on the horizon is clearly what all of us needed to relax a bit. We are living together because it will be fun, memorable, and pretty much constantly outrageous...it was nice to get a taste of all the love I know this year will hold. 

I know that every moment that passes is one moment closer we are to stability, incomes, and carefree memories. I'm on the verge of happy tears just thinking about it...

*begins breakdown number 3 for the day*

I hope tomorrow brings only more good news, forward motion, and success for the three of us. Thanks for checking in :)



Oh, also, a pesky friend brought up a good point..."My Monthly Serendipities" isn't exactly a truthful title for this blog right now...is it? I apologize for the fraud in this website title. I'm too excited to wait for the end of this month to share our adventures, successes, and roadblocks of the next few weeks :) Please forgive me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment