Things I Write

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The Video of Recommendation

Sometimes, written word just isn't quite enough to seal the deal for a first interview. 

A few days ago, I contacted a LOT of people (some of you!) that I know from my various college extra curricular activities and past work experiences. I asked everyone to follow this simple prompt: 

Tell my future boss why they should hire me. 

The results were awesome, heart-warming, inspirational, and forever appreciated. Here is what I turned all those responses into:



I have an interview with the first company that I submitted this "Video of Recommendation" to on Friday.  I am beyond ecstatic. 

Thank you Claire, Ethan, Jess S., Jessica, Kylie, and Sam for contributing your kind words and helping make this interview HAPPEN!! :)






If this job doesn't work out, though I'm REALLY hoping it does, please feel free to contribute to my little (and ridiculously meaningful) project. Feel free to email any "videos of recommendation" to me at shannon.conmy@gmail.com. Thank you all for your unending support. 

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment