Things I Write

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

My LinkedIn Profile

I decided to update my LinkedIn profile...

I am now considered:

  1. A Barista at Downpours Coffee (and hopefully their social media marketer soon, too)
  2. An Independent Contractor Vocal Coach with University of Rock
  3. A Vocal Teacher with Voice Lessons by Shannon (no clients yet, though, shh)
  4. The After School Program Facilitator with Mi Casa Resource Center at North High School

I just got the call about the After School Facilitator as I was walking to work today. I did a few fist pumps in the air as I was on the phone and I was giddy my entire shift. I felt like dancin'.



Thank you again to everyone that helped brainstorm the idea and contributed to my Video of Recommendation. It may just be pure chance, but I got the first job I applied for using that video. In the off chance that it helped, I recommend you try it too :) If nothing else, it's kind of fun to reconnect with old friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment